Tele-Health Services Support Specialist Apache Junction
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), La Frontera Arizona, is a non-profit industry leader located in in Tempe, Glendale, Maricopa, Apache Junction and San Tan Valley dedicated to providing valuable community resources for crisis management, counseling, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
The Tele-Health Technician prepares the telehealth room, readies all equipment prior to start of appointments and establishes the online video conferencing connections. This position serves in a Liaison role staying in the room to support and manage administrative and clinical interactions between the patient and provider. Provides hands on assistance to the provider and patient as part of the encounter and interaction as needed. Has a secondary responsible for supporting Agency’s outpatient clinic and front office duties, including but not limited to greeting and assisting persons contacting the agency in person or telephonically, providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Perform and follow through with clerical activities inherent to the operation and needs of the department and agency under the direction of the Site Administrator.
Skills / Requirements
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of job related experience.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all contacts,internally and externally.
- Ability to remain professional in difficult situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain client information that is accurate and charts/paperwork are filed correctly.
- Ability to effectively work in a multi-task environment and prioritize work to accomplish successful outcomes.
- Ability to identify, research and resolve problems and discrepancies.
- Computer literate with knowledge of and skill in using basic word processing
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, ability to multi-task, intermediate typing skills, computer literate, detail-oriented, telephone skills, and knowledge of privacy laws.
- Must be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card or have possession of one.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 278-10292019