Working at La Frontera EMPACT
What We Stand For EMPACT Culture
At La Frontera EMPACT, we strive to put people first and create a culture that’s focused on doing the right thing. We believe in working together and we face challenges head-on. We’re one team striving to make people’s lives better while creating rewarding careers, delivering excellence and ultimately enriching our communities. Learn more about what a career at EMPACT can do for you.Search Jobs Now
I appreciate EMPACT for its commitment to my local community. I love working for an organization that partners with community organizations to support those in need and truly make a difference in the life of others. I love working here because I feel appreciated and acknowledged when I come to work. I feel supported by my leaders and appreciate their transparency. EMPACT promotes work live balance, invests in their staff and encourages professional development.Cecilia Cardona - Associate Director of Clinical Services
I have worked at EMPACT for almost 13 years. In my role here, I have had the opportunity to work with several other behavioral agencies and still feel that we are the best! As an agency, we are always going above and beyond to make a difference in our communities we serve. That is something that I am proud to say I am a part of. As a leader, I value my team like family. We spend a lot of time together, through tough days and fun moments.Amy Coppinger - Program Manager
I have had the opportunity to fill a handful of different roles within LA Frontera EMPACT-SPC: case manager, therapist intern, and now family therapist. Throughout all these roles I felt supported, understood, and cared for as a human being. My coworkers and supervisors have always made me feel like it’s okay to ask questions, need help, take a moment, or simply say this is too much for me. It is that type of genuine care for another that someone can expect while working at EMPACT.Gabriella Malok - Family Therapist
EMPACT’s workplace culture attracts talent, improves performance, and encourages teamwork. There is complete transparency within management - employees are treated as valued team members. EMPACT provides room for growth through promotion and training opportunities. While working at EMPACT you have the opportunity to learn different aspects of the company by working collaboratively with other departments and teams.Terra Villalobos - Clinical Service Liaison
Where We Stand Our Value Commitments
Caring for our clients, our co-workers, and our community.
A commitment to providing services in a respectful, timely, and courteous manner, with awareness of the richness of individual and cultural diversity.
We strive to do the right thing by creating an atmosphere of trust, openness, confidentiality, and accountability.
Care that is consistent, effective and efficient.
An approach toward continuous improvement that encourages open-mindedness, innovation, and a willingness to take risks.
An environment of cooperative teamwork where we are accessible, flexible, and listen to and acknowledge one another: where joyful effort is the rule, not the exception.
The responsibility of each employee to support the economic well-being of the organization.
Our Benefits Taking Care of You
At La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC, we value our employee’s health and wellness and understand their need for quality, affordable care. La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC is committed to providing employees with a benefits program that offers rich benefits, services and planning for financial security.
Benefits are available for both full-time and 3/4 time employees.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) of 15 days your first year (Full–time) with increased PTO accruals at 2, 5, and 10 years of employment
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Employer paid LTD, Life Insurance (1x salary)
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $3600 per calendar year
- Retirement plan 403(b)
- Employer retirement allowance contribution, starts at 2% and increases by 2% at 2, 4, 6, and 8 years.
- Four (4) medical plans options from United Health Care
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution if enrolled in the High Deductible Health Plan. Contribution amount dependent on full-time or three-quarter time employment status.
- Domestic Partner coverage
- Two dental plans; Ameritas and EDS (offer plan with employee option at no cost per pay period)
- VSP Vision Care Plan
- Employer provides Catastrophic Leave accruals, 2.0 hours per pay period
- Employer provides Employee Assistance Program
- Section 125 – Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), medical and dependent care
- Voluntary enrollment for additional life insurance, AD&D, and Short Term Disability
- Pet Care Discount Plan
- Tuition Reimbursements
- Wellness Portal