Working at La Frontera EMPACT
What We Stand For EMPACT Culture
At La Frontera EMPACT, we strive to put people first and create a culture that’s focused on doing the right thing. We believe in working together and we face challenges head-on. We’re one team striving to make people’s lives better while creating rewarding careers, delivering excellence and ultimately enriching our communities. Learn more about what a career at EMPACT can do for you.Search Jobs Now
Where We Stand Our Value Commitments
Caring for our clients, our co-workers, and our community.
A commitment to providing services in a respectful, timely, and courteous manner, with awareness of the richness of individual and cultural diversity.
We strive to do the right thing by creating an atmosphere of trust, openness, confidentiality, and accountability.
Care that is consistent, effective and efficient.
An approach toward continuous improvement that encourages open-mindedness, innovation, and a willingness to take risks.
An environment of cooperative teamwork where we are accessible, flexible, and listen to and acknowledge one another: where joyful effort is the rule, not the exception.
The responsibility of each employee to support the economic well-being of the organization.
Our Benefits Taking Care of You
At La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC, we value our employee’s health and wellness and understand their need for quality, affordable care. La Frontera Arizona EMPACT-SPC is committed to providing employees with a benefits program that offers rich benefits, services and planning for financial security.
Benefits are available for both full-time and 3/4 time employees.
- PTO (Paid Time Off) of 15 days your first year (Full–time) with increased PTO accruals at 2, 5, and 10 years of employment
- Ten (10) paid holidays
- Employer paid LTD, Life Insurance (1x salary)
- Tuition Reimbursement – up to $3600 per calendar year
- Retirement plan 403(b) through Nationwide Insurance
- Employer retirement allowance contribution, starts at 2% and increases by 2% at 2, 4, 6, and 8 years.
- Three (3) medical plans options from United Health Care
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution if enrolled in the High Deductible Health Plan. Contribution amount dependent on full-time or three-quarter time employment status.
- Domestic Partner coverage
- Two dental plans; Assurant and Ameritas (employee option at no cost per pay period)
- Vision Care Plan
- Employer provides Catastrophic Leave accruals, 2.0 hours per pay period
- Employer provides Employee Assistance Program
- Section 125 – Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), medical and dependent care
- Voluntary enrollment for additional life insurance, AD&D, STD
- Pet Care Discount Plan