EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA employer.
We are recruiting for a Part Time Sanitation Specialist (Noon - 4:00 pm) for our Apache Junction and Mesa, AZ locations. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated with experience in cleaning commercial facilities. This individual will assist in the regular sanitation of EMPACT fleet, facilities and equipment. They are responsible for the regular disinfecting of EMPACT property with provided supplies. Areas that may need sanitation include lobbies, clinic areas, restrooms, fleet vehicles and other work areas.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Disinfect restrooms and clinic areas routinely on a regular schedule or after each use.
- Disinfect fleet vehicles after every use including removing trash and other items left in the vehicle.
- Ensure site has appropriate supplies for disinfecting and keeping the site clean.
- Disinfect any areas as needed by request of Site Administrator.
- Travel between assigned sites to provide sanitation services to each site on regular intervals.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide support to department in areas other than facilities as requested.
- Communicate weekly to direct management regarding workload, work scheduled, pending workload, or any other concerns.
- Maintain effective communication and positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED required
- Experience in cleaning commercial facilities preferred
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Have a valid fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one