Referral & Information Quality Specialist
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA employer.
We are in need of a dynamic individual for a Referral & Information Quality Specialist position in our Call Center for Outpatient support. This position provides quality control in R&I by reviewing information entered by staff for completion and accuracy and correcting errors as needed. This position assists with audits, data reports, training of staff, and assists Crisis R&I and Outpatient R&I staff with their primary function as needed.
REFERRAL & INFORMATION QUALITY SPECIALIST:
- Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm, FT position.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a GED or High School Diploma.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- A minimum of two years of customer service experience preferred - Customer service experience in the behavioral health or medical field is a plus.
- Strong computer skills including data entry and familiarity creating electronic health records preferred.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy in work, with an ability to follow work processes.
- Able to multi-task as needed to maintain deadlines for completed work.
- Excellent customer service combined with good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to be a strong member of a team with good interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of NextGen software, AHCCCS database, SharePoint database, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Excel is a plus.
- Must have a fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to qualify to obtain a fingerprint clearance card
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 275-040419