La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
The Recruiter will help acquire new talent for our rapidly growing company by researching, developing, and implementing effective recruiting and staffing strategies. They will utilize their recruiting efforts to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable applicants for the organization.
- Assists with all phases of the recruitment process including sourcing candidates, posting job descriptions, scheduling interviews, and reviewing resumes from applicants.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods and recruiting sites.
- Assists managers, directors, supervisors with accurate job postings and position requirements.
- Consults with the hiring managers to understand the requirements, duties, and qualifications desired for the specified vacant position(s).
- Screens applications, selects qualified candidates, and disperses resumes to hiring managers.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Completes reference checks for potential hires.
- Attends and participates in job fairs and recruiting activities.
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Performs other duties as assigned
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
- Ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships with many different departments.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent work experience, required.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a recruiting field.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The typical work environment will either be in an EMPACT office, working indoors or working remote from home.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 240-821-0830