EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
This is a great opportunity for a Family Therapist to join our dynamic department in Glendale, AZ. In this position, you will utilize your experience to provide direct clinical service including individual, family, and group therapy for families, youth and adults.
Job responsibilities include: facilitation of individual and family counseling, perform clinical liaison duties for assigned clients, ensure quality service delivery, including clinical care and all associated duties, maintain all client records in accordance with agency policies and procedures, including appropriate intake and risk assessments, diagnosis, service planning, progress notes, discharge planning, termination documentation, and inter-agency reports. You will be attending meetings and trainings as requested. This position is a 40 hour work week with evening and weekend hours possible as may be needed to accommodate the schedules of families.
Skills / Requirements
- Must possess a Master's Degree in behavioral health field.
- Licensure through AzBBHE and/or work experience preferred.
- Experience working with at-risk youth and systems of care (Department of Child Safety, Juvenile Probation office) is preferred. Clinical supervision provided.
- Detail orientated and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 342-155-1207