Data Coordination Technician
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
The Data Coordination Technician is a detail-oriented position that maintains client tracking and databases and provides scheduled reports based on program needs/requirements. This position will also be required to understand and facilitate the referral process based on program need. Will involve working in various platforms to analyze data from external sources and provide statistical information to administrators and supervisors as requested.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Ensure all necessary information is entered into the master database in order to maintain accurate information regarding client contact and needs.
- Create, maintain and distribute reports to EMPACT-SPC management and administration as well as external stakeholders.
- Provide statistical information to administrators and supervisors as requested.
- Assist with scheduling of referrals and client contact as needed.
- Act as a contact point for supervisors/staff related to client tracking/client needs
Skills / Requirements
Bachelor degree in related field with prior experience is preferred. Minimum of Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Detail-oriented; strong customer service orientation.
- Proficient with MS Excel; able to generate reports and analyze data.
- Ability to develop and present requirements and recommendations in a clear format to management and staff at all levels Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Knowledge of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and maintaining confidentiality of protected health information.
- Experience with Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) is strongly preferred.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Participate in agency fund raising activities as requested by management.
- Conducts special projects and assists other staff as assigned
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Attend meetings, training, and agency activities and events outside of regularly scheduled work hours upon request.
- Maintain compliance with required training.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor or member of management.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 350-11122019