Clinical Service Liaison
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Service Liaison to join our agency. The Clinical Service Liaison will maintain a caseload of adults receiving medication only services, provide comprehensive intake assessments for adults, and participate in special projects and tasks in the Adult Program, as needed.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide initial intakes for adult clients, to include comprehensive assessment, diagnosis, evaluation of needs, and referral to appropriate services. Maintain a caseload of adult meds only clients, providing Adult Clinical Team (A.C.T.) meetings for timely documentation updates & assessment of current needs. Assist with Transition to Adult for children aging out of Children’s Services, ensuring that all documentation is completed thoroughly for a seamless transition to the Adult Program. Complete SMI Determination paperwork, in collaboration with the prescriber, as needed. Include the adult’s family and/or support system whenever possible. Other tasks as assigned.
- Deliver 40 hours of work per week. Provide case management services to support and augment the medication services, as needed. Work independently and responsibly, and participate in the development, implementation, and evaluation of procedures and processes for organizing, tracking, and maintaining meds only client records and services. Productivity standards are established annually, at a minimum.
- Produce complete, timely, thorough, quality clinical documentation of all services rendered, both billable and nonbillable, as required. All documentation must include sufficient information about the activity being documented and the adult’s participation in, and response to, the activity.
- Ensure quality service delivery, including clinical care and all associated duties. Maintain all client records in up-to-date status, in accordance with agency policies and procedures, as well as RBHA, state, and federal requirements. Participate in the agency’s Quality Management Program, as needed or requested.
- Participate actively in regular supervision, accepting feedback and suggestions in a collaborative and strengths-based way. Interact regularly and constructively with the clinical team, support staff, and administrative staff.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field preferred or meet BHT requirements.
- Behavioral health experience required.
- Experience in a clinical field preferred but not required.
- Organized and reliable team player.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with internal and external customers.
- Requires the ability to be flexible and problem solve and to have the ability to use creativity in the approach to service delivery.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 390-115-0516