Clinical Service Liaison CCHP
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
We are looking for a Clinical Service Liaison for our CCHP program. Put your organizational and communications skills to good use. In the role of Clinical Service Liaison, you will conduct intakes, and assessments. The CSL provides direct service crisis intervention, support, transportation, and education to individuals and families, independently of, or in conjunction with, other in-home client services. CSL will be responsible for making referrals to collaborating partners and other community services, as client needs indicate. CSL must ensure he/she delivers quality service including clinical care and documentation while maintaining all client records in accordance with agency policies and procedures.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field is required.
- Associate’s degree with at least two years of related experience will be considered.
- Prior experience working with adults in a community behavioral health setting is preferred.
- Experience with case management and completing intakes is preferred.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 350-115-0623