Clinical Coordinator - San Tan
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Coordinator for our office located in San Tan. As a Clinical Coordinator you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Provide direct service counseling, on-going counseling, prevention services, and education services to adults, families, and youth.
Skills / Requirements
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Five (5) years of prior community behavioral health work experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Associate level licensure with AzBBHE is required.
- Experience working with Pinal County RHBA is preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate skill in communication, coordination, leadership, supportive and team player.
- Must have good time management skills and attentive to urgent needs.
- Must possess valid AZ Driver's license with no major infractions for the past 39 months.
- Fingerprint clearance card required. Or, you must be eligible to qualify to obtain one.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 380-121218