Administrative Support Specialist
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
The Administrative Support Specialist will be responsible for scheduling program coverage as required by contractual requirements.
- Familiarity with program contractual expectations to ensure fulfillment of requirements of scheduling.
- Track and fill shifts as needed per the programmatic needs.
- Outreach to staff for shift coverage paying attention to program experience requirements.
- Constant communication with supervisors if there is no shift coverage to recommend and discuss strategies for coverage.
- Support hiring of employees across crisis department to include scheduling of interviews, reference contacts and tracking hiring process.
- Assistance with other programmatic needs as assigned.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- FIVE years of Clerical/Admin experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to remain tactful, calm, and persuasive in controversial and/or confrontational situations.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The typical work environment may be remote or at an EMPACT office, working indoors.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Occasional travel to training and out-of-state locations may occur as-need.
- Work from home may also be necessary per EMPACT’s Telecommuting Policy.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 810-AS-0711