Administrative Assistant Part Time
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are looking for a dynamic professional with experience in providing administrative support to assist with planning, organizing and executing events for our annual SWS conference. The candidate will be a self-starter with a high level of initiative; effective written and verbal communication skills with proven organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, accuracy in work product, proofreading, and data entry skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office products: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Familiarity with Publisher, Photoshop a plus. Comfortable learning new software products. Ability to juggle multiple projects and make immediate adjustments to work flow/task. Ability to be proactive and anticipate needs. Skill in maintaining relationships across all levels of the agency. Ability to work well under deadline pressure. Ability to maintain confidentiality in dealing with issues of a sensitive nature.
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm - 20 hours per week. (May require a change in shift or increased hours during busy seasons.)
Skills / Requirements
Associate’s degree in communication, business administration, or related field OR High School diploma with comparable experience required.
- Two years recent administrative support experience is required.
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and activities simultaneously while responding flexibly to changing needs and priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail, and independent judgment.
- Must have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with experience in editing and proofreading correspondence.
- Must possess the ability to convey a professional image, as well as, effectively represent the agency as appropriate in relationships with external customers.
- A valid Arizona driver's license with no major infractions for the past 36 months.
- Valid fingerprint clearance card required or eligibility to obtain one.
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 745-203-0129