ACT Team Specialist
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
Our Comunidad community-based team offers services to a specialized population in the Phoenix Metro area. We are committed to treating the whole person and weaving individualized services to support our members independence and recovery goals. Our jobs offer stability, flexibility, and community!
We are recruiting for an ACT Team Specialist. As a member of the clinical team, the ACT Team Specialist participates in the assessment and service plan development and implements services to consumers in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP). This position communicates and documents consumer’s progress toward their recovery. This position will work collaboratively with the clinical team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with consumer, their family, behavioral health, medical and dental providers, community resources and others in ensuring that all services prescribed in the individualized service plan are implemented.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a behavioral health-related field is preferred and meets the qualification for a BHT.
- Experience working in community behavioral health with adults with serious mental illness is required.
- Experience working on an ACT Team is preferred.
- One year experience working with SMI preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus.
- Available to work; Days, Weekends, and On-call.
- You must have a Fingerprint Clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender, or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver's license, appropriate liability insurance, and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier are required. Out-of-state applicants must provide 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: 362-688-1213