EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
Under general supervision of the Workforce Development Manager, the Training Assistant provides trainings and training assistance as needed to employees of the agency. They will work with staff and management to identify, assess, and address training needs of all employees, participants, interns, and volunteers while evaluating the effectiveness of training.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support Workforce Development Manager in execution of multiple Training functions, responsibilities, and duties.
- Online learning system setup, data entry, and reporting.
- New hire orientation set up and assistance.
- Order and maintain training supplies.
- Facilitate trainings as needed.
- Ensure compliance with applicable training regulations.
- Assist with creating and developing trainings.
- Scheduling Training and sending staff reminders.
- Create job aids or training notifications.
- Support the Workforce Development Manager in ensuring that agency has clear records of training as well as with smooth facilitation of trainings.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Attend meetings on behalf of agency concerning agency training activities.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Participate in agency fund raising activities as requested by management.
Skills / Requirements
- Associate degree in behavioral health related services or training related fields; or high school diploma and 2 years of behavioral health services experience; or equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by the Director of Business Operations.
- Strong knowledge of and ability to operate an online learning management system is preferred.
- Display leadership skills to effectively direct employees while in a training class environment and ability to properly evaluate comprehension and application of subject material.
- Proven presentation and facilitating skills are required.
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office Suite with an ability to type 30 wpm.
- Knowledge of Nextgen preferred but not required.
- High level of effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong organization and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with guests, participants, and employees.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to produce and deliver quality training programs.
Pay: from $1/year
Full-time employees receive PTO days (15 days the first year), 10 paid holidays per year, medical plan and dental plan options, Vision plan, 403(b) retirement plan, retirement allowance, company paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability and voluntary additional Life and Short-term Disability and more.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 240-747-0727