La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
Under general supervision of the Training Administrator, provides trainings and training assistance as needed to employees of the Agency.
- Maintain professional relationships with management, employees, and co-workers.
- Online learning system set up, data entry, and reporting.
- New hire orientation set up and assistance.
- Order and maintain training supplies.
- Facilitate trainings as needed.
- Assist with creating and developing trainings.
- Scheduling Training and sending staff reminders.
- Create job aids or training notifications.
- Support Training Administrator in execution of multiple Training functions/responsibilities/duties.
- Support the Training administrator in ensuring that agency has clear records of training as well as with smooth facilitation of trainings.
- Ensure compliance with applicable training regulations.
- Perform tasks needed to prepare for and execute trainings and New Hire Orientation.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Able to travel to outlying facilities as needed.
Skills / Requirements
Associate degree in behavioral health related services or training related fields; or high school diploma and 6 years behavioral health services experience; or equivalent combination of experience, education and/or training approved by the Director of Business Operations.
*Basic clinical knowledge and/or experience.
*Detail Oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly.
*Effective communicator: written, verbal, interpersonal, presentations, meeting facilitation.
*Effective personal organization; ability to prioritize; work efficiently.
*Strong customer service orientation.
*Training/Presentation knowledge and/or experience.
*Proficient with MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
*Knowledge of NextGen preferred but not required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 24010022019