Tele-Health Services Support Specialist
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), La Frontera Arizona, is a non-profit industry leader located in in Tempe, Glendale, Maricopa, Apache Junction and San Tan Valley dedicated to providing valuable community resources for crisis management, counseling, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
The Tele-Health Technician prepares the tele-health room, readies all equipment prior to start of appointments and establishes the online video conferencing connections. This position serves in a Liaison role staying in the room to support and manage administrative and clinical interactions between the patient and provider. Provides hands on assistance to the provider and patient as part of the encounter and interaction as needed. Has a secondary responsible for supporting Agency’s outpatient clinic and front office duties, including but not limited to greeting and assisting persons contacting the agency in person or by telephone, providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Perform and follow through with clerical activities inherent to the operation and needs of the department and agency under the direction of the Site Administrator.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Preparation of tele-health room and equipment prior to start of appointments each morning Perform front office duties in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
- Attend all tele-health appointments serving as a liaison between the provider and the client Position Title: Outpatient Services Support Specialist Department: Business Systems 2 supporting and managing both administrative and clinical needs during and after appointments.
- Duties include but are not limited to answering multi-line phones, greeting clients and agency guests, scheduling appointments, and manage the use of therapy and group rooms.
- Perform clerical duties to assist in the day to day operation of the clinic to ensure smooth clinic and client flow.
- Effectively manage projects and demonstrate the ability to multitask in order to meet responsibilities of the position.
- Effectively prioritize responsibilities and utilize independent decision making skills to support the operation of the agency.
- Demonstrate initiative to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team to meet the needs of the department.
- Maintain effective communication and positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Abide by the client rights and maintain the client's confidentiality at all times.
Skills / Requirements
- HS Diploma or GED.
- 2 years of job related experience.
- Possess excellent customer service skills and ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with all contacts,internally and externally.
- Ability to remain professional in difficult situations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Maintain client information that is accurate and charts/paperwork are filed correctly.
- Ability to effectively work in a multi-task environment and prioritize work to accomplish successful outcomes.
- Ability to identify, research and resolve problems and discrepancies.
- Computer literate with knowledge of and skill in using basic word processing.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, ability to multi-task, intermediate typing skills, computer literate, detail-oriented, telephone skills, and knowledge of privacy laws.
- Must be able to obtain a fingerprint clearance card or have possession of one.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 361-707-0723