Tele-Health Services Support Specialist
The Tele-Health Technician prepares the telehealth room, readies all equipment prior to start of appointments and establishes the online video conferencing connections. This position serves in a Liaison role staying in the room to support and manage administrative and clinical interactions between the patient and provider. Provides hands on assistance to the provider and patient as part of the encounter and interaction as needed. Has a secondary responsible for supporting Agency’s outpatient clinic and front office duties, including but not limited to greeting and assisting persons contacting the agency in person or telephonically, providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers. Perform and follow through with clerical activities inherent to the operation and needs of the department and agency under the direction of the Site Administrator.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
1. Preparation of tele-health room and equipment prior to start of appointments each morning Perform front office duties in a professional, courteous and helpful manner.
2. Attend all tele-health appointments serving as a liaison between the provider and the client supporting and managing both administrative and clinical needs during and after appointments.
3. Duties include but are not limited to answering multiline phones, greeting clients and agency guests, scheduling appointments, and manage the use of therapy and group rooms.
4. Perform clerical duties to assist in the day to day operation of the clinic to ensure smooth clinic and client flow.
5. Effectively manage projects and demonstrate the ability to multitask in order to meet responsibilities of the position.
6. Effectively prioritize responsibilities and utilize independent decision making skills to support the operation of the agency.
7. Demonstrate initiative to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team to meet the needs of the department.
8. Maintain effective communication and positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
9. Abide by the client rights and maintain the client's confidentiality at all times.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform other duties as assigned to assist in the day to day operation of the department and agency.
2. Provide support to other areas of the department as requested by department supervisor(s).
High School Diploma or GED
Two years of job related experience
Excellent communication and customer service skills, ability to multi-task, Intermediate typing skills, computer literate, detail-oriented, telephone skills, and knowledge of privacy laws.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 361-101820193