SMI Clinical Coordinator
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Coordinator for our office located in Apache Junction. As a Clinical Coordinator you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Provide direct service counseling, on-going counseling, prevention services, and education services to adults, families, and youth.
Skills / Requirements
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Five (5) years of prior community behavioral health work experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Independent licensure with AzBBHE is preferred.
- Experience working with Pinal County RHBA is preferred.
- Must have experience working with SMI clients.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Plus: Bi-lingual (Spanish) and Rural Diff per hour available.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 370-081219