Remote On Call Coordinator
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
This is a great opportunity for a Crisis Services On Call Coordinator to join our dynamic team in a fully remote position. In this role, you will assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day-to-day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Provide direct service counseling, on-going counseling, prevention services, and education services to adults, families, and youth. Directly supervise clinical staff.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist manager with crisis department on-call coordinator duties which include staffing crisis calls with mobile teams and all department staff.
- Comply with and assure compliance by staff with the agency's standard of care for service delivery. Assist with Quality Management, Quality Assurance and Utilization Review as assigned by management.
- Ensure quality service delivery including clinical care and all associated documentation. Maintain all client records in accordance with agency policies and procedures. This includes appropriate phone documentation, intake documentation, endangerment triaging, treatment planning, referral triaging, risk planning, termination documentation, interagency reports and follow-up documentation.
- Provide comprehensive services to clients and coordinate communication with other departments in the agency to accomplish continuity of care. Develop and maintain effective working relationships with all related state, community behavioral health, and contracting organizations.
- Provide instruction and training for staff and interns.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take an active role in standing and ad hoc committees and work groups as assigned by the Manager or Director of Programs.
- Provide and deliver at least two days of on-call duties during the month.
- Some evening, weekend and holiday hours may be required.
Skills / Requirements
Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work or related field required.
- Must be certified by AzBBHE with LAC, LAMFT, LMSW, and LSAC or higher.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in stressful situations and collaborate/work in a team environment.
- Must possess valid AZ Driver's license with no major infractions for the past 39 months.
- Fingerprint clearance card required or eligibility to obtain one.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: 810-504-0329