EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. EMPACT-SPC is an EEO/AA employer.
As a member of the clinical team, completes assessment and service plan and implements services to consumers in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP). Communicates and documents consumer’s progress toward their recovery. Coordinates and monitors rehabilitation-related services for consumers with serious mental illness.
This job is responsible for coordinating and monitoring rehabilitation-related services for consumers living with a serious mental illness. Under the Vocational and Rehabilitation Services Interagency Governmental Agreement (IGA), works in partnership with assigned Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA) Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor(s), community rehabilitation program providers and others involved in assisting consumer to become involved in or maintain involvement in meaningful community activities or employment.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral field or any combination education/experience that meets BHT requirements as stipulated by AZDHS/BHS required.
- Must have 2 years of work experience in behavioral health, preferably providing vocational and/or rehabilitation services to adults diagnosed with a serious mental illness in an interdisciplinary clinical team environment.
- Must have understanding and application of best practices in psychiatric rehabilitation.
- Adequate computer and typing skills required.
- Experience working with Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word and Next Gen preferred.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 361-677-0923