Recovery Technicians Full Time
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
This is a great opportunity to be a part of something transformational by providing support to clients in our new 24/7 facility. We are looking for caring, reliable, determined individuals as part of a great team that can change lives.
The Recovery Technician is a crucial position. This role provides counseling, education and supervision of clients in both individual and group settings as part of a multi-disciplinary team to assist clients in achieving their treatment goals. Directs, participates and assists clients in planning and carrying out daily activities and evaluates clients during activities. Consults with and may make referrals to other community agencies to provide needed client services. Maintains clinical documentation including client progress towards goals, documentation of activities, med observation records, shift notes etc. Intervenes in crisis situations and attempts to avert potential crisis situation. Provides orientation to new clients upon intake. This position will require days, nights and weekends with on call shifts. We have opportunities for Full Time Recovery Technicians.
Skills / Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Inpatient or Residential experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must be 18 years of age or older at time of employment.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Transports clients in agency vehicles as necessary.
- May assist in orientation and training of new staff members.
- May attend and participate in client staffing to determine progress and treatment outcomes.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: 701-754-0715