Quality Support Administrator
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), is an industry leader in nonprofit dedicated to providing valuable community resources for crisis management, counseling, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are looking for a dynamic professional who is a self-starter with a high level of initiative and highly detail-oriented. This position is responsible for analyzing and assessing systems, processes, and documentation for quality and compliance, and providing feedback and support to program managers and supervisors. The Quality Support Administrator will be responsible for entering data for tracking and trending and participating in clinical records audits as scheduled. Programs, policies and systems will be assessed for quality, effectiveness, and clinical safety.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in related field OR equivalent work experience.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in a behavioral health environment.
- NextGen software experience preferred.
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills are essential. Experience using electronic health care records.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, capable of confidently and effectively presenting and speaking.
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and proactively to accomplish work goals.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Proficient in basic date analysis, reporting to include spreadsheets, charts and diagrams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and managing projects through a full cycle process.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 281-602-0803