Provider Relations Specialist
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**
We are looking for a dynamic individual to be our new Provider Relations Specialist at Jorgensen Brooks Group EAP. The Provider Relations Specialist initiates and responds to inquiries to/from providers and other stakeholders by providing accurate, efficient, and courteous customer service.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Recruitment; identify, recruit and process provider network for EAP vertical.
- Assure high fidelity with respect to EAP clinical abbreviated therapy services, provider network maintenance.
- Lead initial scheduling process, in order to assure our provider network is responsive and available for our customer needs.
- Effectively listen and assist providers/consumers with needs over the telephone.
- Effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines, individual/department quality review, and production standards.
- Maintain effective communications and positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide support for additional projects as assigned.
- Maintains excel spreadsheets, data for reports.
- Search data bases, create new or update existing electronic health record.
- Appropriately and accurately gather and record data from caller.
Skills / Requirements
Excellent listening, communication and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to make decisions independently.
- Capable of working effectively with diverse clientele.
- Ability to multi-task as needed to maintain deadlines for completed work.
- Strong computer literacy, ability to navigate computer applications and searches with ease.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy in work, with an ability to follow work processes.
- Telephone skills and working knowledge of HIPAA privacy laws.
- Consistently able to provide quality customer service.
- Must have a fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 714-NEW-0225