Part Time Crisis Specialist Pool
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are looking for a Part Time (Pool) MOBILE CRISIS SPECIALIST to join our Glendale and/or Tempe, AZ Crisis team. This individual will provide direct in-home, in-office, in school and community based crisis services. These services will include, but not be limited to, crisis intervention and de-escalation, transportation, maintaining or establishing community stabilization, client support and/or supervision, parenting training, behavior management training and assistance, and provision and assistance in accessing appropriate community referrals. This position covers shifts on Week nights and Weekend nights from 4:00 pm to 6:00 am.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in psychology, counseling, social work or a directly related field OR the qualifications to meet BHT level requirements.
- Must have previous experience of two years or an additional year of education.
- Must have fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have a professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work extended hours when needed.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.