Outpatient Services (Front Office) - Apache Junction
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA.
We have an opening for a full-time OUTPATIENT SERVICES SUPPORT SPECIALIST. The Outpatient Services Support Specialist is a full-time position requiring an outgoing, dependable, detail-oriented and resourceful person.
We need a front office representative with previous experience in an outpatient behavioral health setting, doctor office or similar environment that can represent our agency professionally, treat our clients with respect and in a caring manner. Responsibilities include answering a multiple line phone system, scheduling appointments, greeting clients, as well as other clerical duties. Candidate must be flexible and work effectively in a team orientated environment.
Shift: Monday - Friday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m. with occasional Saturdays.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of a High School education (diploma) or GED
- 2 (two) years of related experience is required.
- Candidate must have basic computer skills and previous work experience in an outpatient behavioral health setting, doctor's office or similar work environment.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone and manage incoming calls appropriately.
- Knowledge of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and maintaining confidentiality of protected health information.
- Must have a fingerprint clearance card, or be eligible to qualify to obtain a fingerprint clearance card.
- Bilingual is a plus *** EMPACT-SPC offers Bilingual Differential Pay per hour***
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 279-010819