EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
The Nurse Manager provides leadership and oversees administrative and clinical activities for Registered Nurses, Medical Assistants and EMT’s, working with all populations in the behavioral health system (SMI, GMHSA, Children, and Crisis). As part of the agency management team, the Nurse Manager also plans and coordinates with other program managers and directors to improve overall agency quality and efficiency.
Skills / Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing with a valid unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse issued by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Nursing or in a healthcare field.
- Certified Nurse Manager and Leader (CNML) certification is preferred.
- Two years of experience as a Psychiatric Registered Nurse in an ambulatory care setting.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Maricopa County Regional Behavioral Health Authority.
- Current and up to date clinical knowledge.
- Skilled in critical thinking, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Skilled with verbal and written communication skills, including conflict resolution.
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and funders.
- Knowledge of Serious Mental Illness/Public mental health care in Arizona.
- Strong computer literacy and familiarity with electronic health records.
- Fingerprint clearance card required or must be eligible to obtain one.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1320-1029