Human Resources Specialist
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Human Resources Specialist to join our HR team. This professional will be responsible for HRIS data entry and reporting, filing, benefit administration, creating and maintaining personnel records, assisting with employee recruitment and orientation processes, and special projects as needed.Their professionalism and strong communication skills will enable them to interact with all levels of customers (executive team, management team, employees, vendors, applicants, etc.).
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED is required.
- 2+ yrs of human resources, payroll, and/or benefits administration experience is preferred.
- Computer proficient in Windows with Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Detail oriented, & ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Previous experience with ADP Workforce Now is preferred.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 240-070919