Follow up Specialist - Rapid Response
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer. This is a great opportunity for a Crisis Specialist to join our new team in our San Tan Valley Office.
In this position, you will provide crisis and case management services to individuals and families in Maricopa County. Time management, customer service, ability to support others over the phone with concerns and immediate needs. This positon is located at our Main Tempe-Madison and is mainly based In-office with the occasional community need support. Services will be provided according to training, experience, and certification as assigned. This position will require an individual with skills in working in a high paced environment in a Crisis Milieu setting. This positon is supporting both the Rapid Response and DCS Crisis Stabilization teams.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in psychology, counseling, social work or a directly related field OR the qualifications to meet BHT level requirements.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills, be flexible and team oriented.
- Time management, customer service, ability to support others over the phone with concerns and immediate needs.
- Organized and able to manage various task.
- Flexible to extend work shift to complete crisis work, paperwork, etc. as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in stressful situations and collaborate/work in a team environment.
- Bi-Lingual ( Spanish) differential per hour available.
- Must possess valid AZ Driver's license with no major infractions for the past 39 months.
- Fingerprint clearance card required. Or, you must be eligible to qualify to obtain one.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 810-022119