Fleet and Facilities Assistant
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization with offices located in Tempe, Glendale, San Tan Valley, Maricopa City, and Phoenix. La Frontera EMPACT - SPC is dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
This position is full time and will work out of our Tempe Children's Center but travels to all of our locations (requires traveling within the community).
The Fleet and Facilities Assistant performs maintenance functions within several properties of La Frontera EMPACT-SPC. This position provides assistance to ensure that all buildings and company vehicles meet safety standards and remain appealing internally and externally to staff, clients and the community. Assist the Director of Operations and Operations Facilities and Fleet Coordinator in the day-to-day functions of the department. This includes but is not limited to responding to facility and vehicle concerns, data entry, clerical and switchboard support for the Operations Department. As well as assist and provide support to Operation’s department in areas other than facilities and fleet as requested.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of a High School education (diploma) or GED
- One (1) year of job related experience require.
- Prefer previous experience supporting commercial facilities and/ or fleet.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule – some evening and weekend hours may be required
- Candidate must have basic computer.
- Must have a fingerprint clearance card, or be eligible to qualify to obtain a fingerprint clearance card.
- Must have a valid AZ Driver's License with no major infractions in past 39 months.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
Pay: from $1/year
Full-time employees receive PTO days (15 days the first year), 10 paid holidays per year, medical plan and dental plan options, Vision plan, 403(b) retirement plan, retirement allowance, company paid Life/AD&D and Long Term Disability and voluntary additional Life and Short-term Disability and more.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 231-072619