EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1989. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Teen Substance Abuse Therapist to join our dynamic department in Glendale, AZ. In this position, you will provide clinical services to adolescent clients with co-occurring mental health and substance related disorders in the TSAT Program.
Skills / Requirements
- Master's degree in marriage and family therapy, counseling, psychology, social work or directly related field preferred.
- Substance Abuse treatment training preferred.
- Experience working with adolescents and AZ Children's system.
- Must have a valid fingerprint clearance card or qualify to obtain one.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
1. Facilitate Group Therapy sessions.
2. Conduct individual therapy sessions.
3. Conduct family therapy sessions.
4. Conduct Intake assessments.
5. Facilitate and participate in regular Child and Family Team meetings.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 342-155-1231