Family Therapist for Veterans Court
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
This position will provide therapy to Adults from various cultural and socio-economic backgrounds, treating a broad variety of presenting problems. Will provide EBP therapies, including IOP, ICM, CBT, etc. Position will work with Project clients; provide therapy services, assessments, evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, etc. It will also include maintaining client records in current and complete status.
Job responsibilities include: perform clinical liaison duties for assigned clients, ensure quality service delivery, including clinical care and all associated duties, maintain all client records in accordance with agency policies and procedures, including appropriate intake and risk assessments, diagnosis, service planning, progress notes, discharge planning, termination documentation, and inter-agency reports. You will be attending meetings and trainings as requested. This position may require evening and weekend hours as needed to accommodate the schedules of families.
Skills / Requirements
- Must possess a Master's Degree in behavioral health field.
- Military veteran preferred.
- Licensure through AzBBHE preferred.
- Experience working with adults in the community behavioral health field preferred.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 844-155-0831