Facilities and Fleet Administrator
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization with offices located in Tempe, Glendale, San Tan Valley, Maricopa City, and Phoenix. La Frontera EMPACT - SPC is dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
This position is full time and will work out of our Tempe Children's Center.
The Facilities and Fleet Administrator assists in the day-to-day functions of the department. This includes but is not limited to responding to vehicle and facilities concerns, data entry, clerical and switchboard support for the department. Assure all persons contacting the agency, either by phone or in person, are greeted or assisted with a caring professional demeanor.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in the day to day operations and oversight of the agencies fleet. This includes oversight of fleet vendor services and contracts.
- Develop, implement, and facilitate a standardized training procedure for all staff assigned to drive agency vehicles.
- Ensure the completion of over flow of administrative tasks as assigned. This includes but is not limited to providing courier service to Agency’s sites.
- Maintain accurate records as it relates to fleet to comply with Agency requirements. Includes ensuring all agency vehicles have the required inspections. Report pertinent information on a quarterly basis to the department manager.
- Effectively manage projects and demonstrate the ability to multitask in order to meet responsibilities of the position.
- Monitor and respond to Agency’s service desk requests as it relates to fleet. Also assist with facilities service desk tickets; this includes assisting with maintenance and repairs.
- Demonstrate initiative to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team to meet the needs of the department.
- Review and approve purchases for fleet. This includes obtaining bids and price comparisons for purchases.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist and provide support to department in areas other than fleet as requested.
- Communicate weekly direct management regarding workload, work scheduled, pending workload, or any other concerns.
- Maintain effective communication and positive working relationships with internal and external customers.
Skills / Requirements
Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of a High School education (diploma) or GED
- One (1) year of job related experience require.
- Prefer previous experience supporting commercial facilities and/ or fleet.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule – some evening and weekend hours may be required
- Candidate must have basic computer.
- Must have a fingerprint clearance card, or be eligible to qualify to obtain a fingerprint clearance card.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
Job Status: Full Time