Data Coordination Technician
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA
This is a great opportunity for a Data Coordination Technician to join our Comprehensive Community Health Program (CCHP) team. This position will require to work in office at our Tempe clinic. The Data Coordination Technician is a detail-oriented position that maintains client tracking and databases and provides scheduled reports based on program needs/requirements. This position will also be required to understand and facilitate the referral process based on program need. Will involve working in various platforms to analyze data from external sources and provide statistical information to administrators and supervisors as requested.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor degree in related field with prior experience is preferred. Minimum of Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- Detail-oriented; strong customer service orientation.
- Proficient with MS Excel; able to generate reports and analyze data.
- Ability to develop and present requirements and recommendations in a clear format to management and staff at all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical staff
- Knowledge of Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and maintaining confidentiality of protected health information.
- Experience with Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) is strongly preferred.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 350-12262019