Crisis Therapist Float
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA.
This is a great opportunity for a Crisis Therapist Float to join our dynamic team in our Tempe office.In this position, you will provide crisis services to individuals in Maricopa County. The job responsibilities will include responding to crisis calls, conducting a crisis intervention for ongoing clients, case management and coordination of care. Responsibilities also include assistance on required documentation for crisis charts. Services will be provided according to training, experience, and certification as assigned.
This position has varied hours that may include day, evening, overnight, and weekend hours.
Skills / Requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in psychology, counseling, social work or a directly related field OR the qualifications to meet BHT level requirements.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 810-111218