Crisis Specialist Follow Up Team
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
Empact is proud to be part of a Premier Crisis system being modeled throughout the country. Come join a team that is driving change. We are looking for Crisis Specialists to provide follow-up services to clients that had a prior crisis episode. Specialists will assess, provide support and identify any continuing concerns or needs. Services will be provided according to training, experience and certification as assigned.
SHIFT: Wednesday through Saturday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, counseling, social work or a directly related field OR the qualifications to meet BHT level requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in related field.
- Flexible to extend work shift to complete crisis work, paperwork, etc. as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in stressful situations and collaborate/work in a team environment.
- Must possess valid AZ Driver's license with no major infractions for the past 39 months.
- Fingerprint clearance card required or be qualified to obtain one.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of employment.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 810-125-0106