Crisis Clinical Coordinator
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC is seeking a Clinical Coordinator for our crisis department. The Clinical Coordinator will assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day-to-day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Directly supervise clinical staff.
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC is a National Health Service Corp (NHSC) approved site. Primary care medical, dental and mental/behavioral health clinicians (LCSW, LMFT, LPC) can get up to $50,000 to repay their health profession student loans in exchange for a two-year commitment to work at an approved NHSC site. Additional information regarding NHSC programs can be found at http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Skills / Requirements
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field is required.
- Licensure with AzBBHE is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Experience working in behavioral health required with special consideration given to those who have experience in Crisis settings.
- This position will require an individual with skills in working in a high paced environment, managing a Crisis setting.
- Must be detail oriented, ability to manage multiple tasks, and maintain a positive attitude.
- This person will need to be able to stay calm under pressure and be an independent worker with a team player type approach.
- Must be in possession of valid fingerprint clearance card / or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license, with no infractions for the past 3 years so you will be approved by our insurance carrier for liability insurance
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 810-110-1007