Community Engagement Administrator
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are looking for a strong Community Engagement Administrator to support our Executive Director, Board of Directors, and Admin. staff by providing professional level administrative support services.
- Provides a high level of professional level administrative support and assistance to Executive Director and Board of Directors. Takes action based on strategic initiatives of the Executive Director and Board, including initiating next steps, project management, communication, follow-up, and problem resolution.
- Disseminates information to the public regarding agency activities. Serves as a point of contact for agency with local media and stakeholders to enhance community profile.
- Administers digital marketing and advertising via social media platforms and company website.
- Manages donor database and generates donor correspondence.
- Assists in training, directing, and overseeing the duties of the Administrative Assistant.
- Interacts with a wide variety of individuals and organizations, including executive staff, board members, funders and donors, stakeholders, community members, management and employees.
- Prepares, proofreads, edits correspondence, including emails, letters, meeting minutes, press releases, marketing materials and newsletters.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Communications, marketing/public relations, business administration, or related field.
- Four years administrative support experience directly supporting a CEO/Executive Director, including management of projects and events, communications, media and community relations.
- Maintains accurate files of all correspondence and administrative documents, meeting and committee minutes.
- Researches and prepares reports and updates on various topics/issues.
- Makes meeting and travel arrangements.
- Participates in committees and meetings as requested.
- Participates in targeted educational and professional development opportunities to maintain/improve professional expertise.
- Evaluates, makes recommendations to, and improves processes for organizational effectiveness and enhanced public image.
- Represents Executive Director and Agency in a professional manner at all times.
- Conducts special projects and assists other Executive staff as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 235-080919