Clinical Supervisor (Coordinator)
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer
This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Supervisor (Coordinator) to join our agency in our Adult Services team. This position will be responsible for developing extended services within our adult program providing services to individuals that have experienced a trauma. As a Clinical Supervisor (Coordinator), you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. This position will oversee a team of Therapists.
Skills / Requirements
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field is required.
- Licensure with AzBBHE is preferred.
- Knowledge related to evidence based practices in trauma preferred.
- EMDR training is preferred.
- Prior community behavioral health related work experience is preferred.
- Minimum of a year of supervisory experience.
- Plus: Bi-lingual (Spanish) per hour available. Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 310-051716-2