Clinical Service Liaison SABG Outreach
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**
We are looking for a Clinical Service Liaison to join our team of highly committed clinical staff. Put your creative, organizational and communications skills to good use. SABG Outreach/CSL will participate in community outreach and engagement for the purposes of community education, awareness of mental health resources for adults, identifying uninsured or under-insured adults who may qualify for mental health services under SABG grant funding. Additionally, the SABG Outreach/CSL will participate in the enrollment of individuals for those referrals obtained via the outreach activities. This is creative community based work. Driving is required in this role.
1. CSL will be active in the community to identify and solicit SABG referrals, with a specific focus on enrolling adults with Substance Use Disorder (SUD)
2. CSL will develop, enhance, maintain relationships with other community providers (i.e. schools, community groups, service providers)
3. CSL will coordinate and facilitate community/professional presentations on mental health resources available for adults with SUD, build awareness of mental health resources for uninsured or under-insured adults
4. Comply with all tracking and reporting requirements, including but not limited to mileage, associated expenses, referrals, presentations
5. Conduct initial enrollments, evaluations, assessments for referrals acquired. Direct services may be in-home, community based, or office based.
6. In collaboration with each adult and family, services provided will meet the following Nine Guiding Principles for Recovery-Oriented Services: Respect, Persons in recovery choose services and are included in program decisions and program development efforts, focus on individual as a whole person, while including and/or developing natural supports, Empower individuals taking steps towards independence and allowing risk taking without fear of failure, Integration, collaboration, and participation with the community of one’s choice, Partnership between individuals, staff, and family members/natural supports for shared decision making with a foundation of trust, Persons in recovery define their own success, Strengths-based, flexible, responsive services reflective of an individual’s cultural preferences, Hope is the foundation for the journey towards recovery
7. Ensure the continuity of care in the provision of comprehensive behavioral health services to members. Assist additional team members, which include Clinical Coordinators, Managers, and/or Director in coordinating communication with other departments of the agency or with external stakeholders in accomplishing this function.
Skills / Requirements
Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field preferred or must at minimum meet BHT requirements.
- Prior basic clinical experience required.
- Effective communicator: written, verbal, interpersonal, presentations, meeting facilitation.
- Effective personal organization; ability to prioritize; work efficiently and independently.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Training/Presentation knowledge and/or experience.
- Proficient with MS Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of NextGen preferred but not required.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must be 21 years of age or older at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 310-115-0308