Clinical Service Liaison - Glendale and Tempe locations
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Service Liaison to join our agency in our Children Services team in our Tempe or Glendale offices. EMPACT-SPC is on the cutting edge in providing unconditional service to children and families. We offer many opportunities for professional development and growth. Our Children’s Services Department is constantly developing and enhancing programs to meet the needs of families in the community. Through the Child and Family Team Process, the Clinical Service Liaison provides direct service, crisis intervention, support, transportation, and education to families and individuals, independently of, or in conjunction with, other in-home client services. Clinical Service Liaison will be responsible for making referrals to collaborating partners and other community services, as client needs indicate. Clinical Service Liaison must ensure he/she delivers quality service including clinical care and documentation while maintaining all client records in accordance the Arizona Vision and 12 Principles.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field preferred or meet BHT requirements.
- Behavioral health experience required.
- Previous experience working with children is preferred
- Knowledge of CFT process and Arizona children's services.
- Requires the ability to be flexible and problem solve and to have the ability to use creativity in the approach to service delivery.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.