La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
As a Clinical Coordinator, you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Ensuring adherence to required training components; assessing the effectiveness of stabilization services; accurate and timely reporting and ensuring the timeliness of service delivery to children in crisis.The Clinical Coordinator requires excellent leadership ability, time management and flexibility. . Must have experience in utilizing and teaching evidence based behavior management interventions. Willing to be a “hands on” trainer to the team.
Skills / Requirements
- Master’s degree required. Course of Study: MFT, counseling, psychology, SW, or directly related field.
- Must meet BHP credentialing.
- Licensure (LAC, LAMFT, or LMSW) preferred but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in behavioral health related field required or combination of experience and education equivalent to meet AZDBHS BHT qualifications.
- Must have one (1) year of supervisory experience.
- Navigation multiple systems of care with a strong emphasis in the Department of Child Safety.
- Experience in community behavioral health required, with specific knowledge of AZ Children's Behavioral Health Systems in GMHSA.
- Five (5) years prior behavioral health work related experience with 2 years supervisory preferred.
- Child Family Team Process is required and knowledge of AZ 12 Principles and AZ Vision.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 370-110-0323