Clinical Coordinator - DCS Crisis Stabilization
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Clinical Coordinator to join our agency in our Crisis Services – DCS Crisis Stabilization team in our Tempe office (and occasionally San Tan). As a Clinical Coordinator, you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services.
The Coordinator oversight is for Clinicians working with children who are referred by the Department of Child Safety (DCS) and are at risk for disruption from their current placement. The Clinicians work in a partnership with Foster Parents, Birth Parents, Department of Child Safety, and other stakeholders to help facilitate the Child and Family Team Process to assist in stabilizing the child in crisis. The Coordinator is responsible for auditing and reviewing risk assessments, documentation for therapeutic interventions and any other contact. The Coordinator will oversee all staff that work in the DCS program and provide day to day support and manage schedules and any necessary case staffings.
Skills / Requirements
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field.
Experience in community behavioral health and knowledge of Department of Child Safety is required.
- Specific knowledge of AZ Children's Behavioral Health System & Child Family Team Process is required.
- Five (5) years of prior behavioral health work experience is preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience is preferred.
- Minimum of associate licensure with AzBBHE is preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Must have, or be able to obtain, a valid fingerprint clearance card.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 810-110-0818