Clinical Coordinator CTN and PAD - Supervisor
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $2000 (amount varies with position)**
We are currently looking for a Clinical Coordinator (Supervisor) for our Crisis Department located at our Tempe location. As a Crisis Clinical Coordinator, you will assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day-to-day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Provide direct service counseling, on-going counseling, prevention services, and education services to adults, families, and youth. Directly supervise clinical staff.
Must be able to work variable hours including Days, Nights, Holidays, and On-Call.
Skills / Requirements
- Assist manager with the administrative and clinical supervision of staff and volunteers. Evaluate staff and volunteer performance. Make recommendations of personnel actions to the manager. Provide direct client services as assigned by the manager.
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the program and be responsible for scheduling of meetings. Provide for quality assurance of the program's service delivery. Direct the overall productivity of the program and monitor individual staff and intern's performance to meet productivity standards.
- Recommend to the Manager changes that would improve service delivery. Develop, implement and maintain at least one clearly defined program area. Assure regular supervision and review of staff performance.
- Comply with and assure compliance by staff with the agency's standard of care for service delivery. Assist with Quality Management, Quality Assurance and Utilization Review as assigned by management.
- Ensure quality service delivery including clinical care and all associated documentation. Maintain all client records in accordance with agency policies and procedures. This includes appropriate phone documentation, intake documentation, endangerment triaging, treatment planning, referral triaging, risk planning, termination documentation, interagency reports and follow-up documentation.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Take an active role in standing and ad hoc committees and work groups as assigned by the Manager or Director of Programs. Provide instruction and training for interns and staff. Adhere to the agency's policies and procedures and assure that staff is in compliance. Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Provide comprehensive services to clients and coordinate communication with other departments in the agency to accomplish continuity of care.
- Provide and deliver at least 40 hours of work per week. Attend meetings and trainings outside of regularly scheduled work hours. Program Coordinators will be required to work beyond scheduled work hours to complete required paperwork or to complete crisis stabilization tasks. Evening and night hours may be required.
- Master's degree in behavioral health related field required.
- Must be licensed, in the process of getting licensed or willing to get licensed within the first six months of position.
- Prior community behavioral health related work experience is preferred.
- Minimum of One year of supervisory experience required.
- Specialized knowledge of co-occurring substance abuse disorder assessment and treatment and housing needs assessment and resource is preferred.
- Five years behavioral health related field work experience required.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Attend meetings, training, and agency activities and events outside of regularly scheduled work hours upon request.
- Maintain compliance with required training.
- Additional duties as assigned by supervisor or member of management.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 810-110-1122