Clinical Coordinator - Children Urgent Response Team.
La Frontera EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
The position works directly with supervises from the Children’s Urgent Response Team which is the Children’s Department internal crisis team in both the Tempe and Glendale offices. Requires excellent leadership ability, time management and flexibility. Requires excellent organization and the ability to track data and outcomes. Will be a liaison within multiple systems and will be an advocate for families. As a Clinical Coordinator, you would assure the quality of services to clients, coordinating day to day operations of the program, and recommending and implementing changes that would improve the delivery of services. Ensuring adherence to required training components; assessing the effectiveness of stabilization services; accurate and timely reporting and ensuring the timeliness of service delivery to children in crisis. Experience with Crisis Response and Crisis Prevention a plus.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field OR meet BHT requirements is required.
- Master's Degree / Licensure / Certification: Preferred.
- Minimum of (1) year of supervisory experience required, 3 yrs supervisory preferred.
- Five (5) years prior behavioral health work related experience preferred.
- Child Family Team Process is required and knowledge of AZ 12 Principles is required.
- Experience in community behavioral health required, with specific knowledge of AZ Children's Behavioral Health Systems.
- Navigation multiple systems of care with a strong emphasis in the Department of Child Safety.
- Must be eligible to work; On-Call, Days, Nights, Weekends and Holidays.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: 342-013019