Children's Case Manager - San Tan
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
We are looking for a candidate to join our team as a Case Manager at our site in San Tan. This position is full time position and will require flexibility with scheduling a client and family's needs.
This position will provide direct service crisis intervention, support, transportation and education to families and children, independently of, or in conjunction with, other in-home client services. Complete family needs assessments, make appropriate referrals to collaborating partners and other community services as client needs indicate, ensure the continuity of care in the provision of comprehensive services to clients and assist in coordinating communications with other departments of the agency or with collaborators in accomplishing this function.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field preferred.
- Course of Study: Psychology, counseling, and social work, or directly related field. Or any combination education/experience that meets BHT requirements as stipulated by AZDHS/BHS.
- Must have experience with the Child and Family Team process.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card / or eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred
- Bi-lingual Diff and Rural Diff per hour available.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 380-02202020