Child/Adolescent Family Therapist /Counselor
La Frontera Arizona/EMPACT-Suicide Prevention Center is an industry leading non-profit with locations in Tempe, Glendale, & Maricopa, dedicated to providing the community with quality general mental health counseling and other services since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Child/Adolescent Family Therapist / Counselor to join our agency as part of our Children Services team in our Tempe office. EMPACT-SPC Children’s Services is seeking a dynamic personality to engage and facilitate therapeutic interventions with At Risk/High Risk Adolescents. All services are planned utilizing the Child and Family Team Model. The therapist will work with Child and Family teams and collaborate with Families; Department of Child Safety; Courts and other partners and stake holders to meet the needs of the child/adolescent, as well as the entire family. the Family Therapist will provide in home and community-based therapy and counseling services to children and families. . EMPACT-SPC is on the cutting edge in providing unconditional service to children and families. We offer many opportunities for professional development and growth. Our Children’s Services Department is constantly developing and enhancing programs to meet the needs of families in the community. We adhere to the Arizona Vision and the 12 principles. Spanish Speaking Preferred.
Skills / Requirements
- Must possess a Master's Degree in behavioral health field
- Minimum of an associate level license with AzBBHE (LAC, LAMFT, or LMSW) or in process of applying for an associate level licensure is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience with Child Family Team process and community behavioral health.
- Must be in possession of valid fingerprint clearance card / or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license, with no infractions for the past 3 years so you will be approved by our insurance carrier for liability insurance
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 342-061415