EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
As a High Needs Case Manager, you will work with children and families that require a high level of service provision, contact, and coordination of treatment. You will be working with a combination of children and families that have high involvement with Juvenile Probation; Division of Disabilities; Department of Child Safety along with those with high acuity and behavior needs. This is a fast paced position with a maximum case load ration of 1:20. This Position requires the ability to work as a team, yet be self-motivated. The High Needs Case Manager must ensure he/she delivers quality service including clinical care and documentation while maintaining all client records in accordance the Arizona Vision and 12 Principles. Must be able to work with multiple systems and children/families in crisis.
Skills / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field preferred or meet BHT requirements.
- Behavioral health experience required.
- Previous experience working with children is preferred.
- Knowledge of CFT process and Arizona 12 Principles.
- Requires the ability to be flexible and problem solve and to have the ability to use creativity in the approach to service delivery.
- Must have Fingerprint clearance card or be eligible to obtain one.
- Must have a valid AZ driver's license with no major infractions in the past three years.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
- Must be at least 21 years of age at time of employment.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 390-668-0721