EMPACT- Suicide Prevention Center, a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
As a member of the clinical team, the Case Manager will complete assessments and service plans and implement services to consumers in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP). Communicate and document consumer’s progress toward their recovery.
Skills / Requirements
- Must have a bachelor's degree in behavioral health related field or meet BHT requirements.
- Knowledge and experience working with the Maricopa County Regional Behavioral Health Authority preferred.
- Adequate understanding of the behavioral health filed, including basic understanding of psychiatric diagnoses, symptoms and the role of case management preferred.
- Adequate computer and typing skills required. Experience working with Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word and Next Gen preferred.
- Must have a valid AZ Driver's License with no major infractions in past 39 months.
- Must have regular access to reliable transportation
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) Diff per hour available.
Additional Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required. Out of state applicants must provide a 3 years of driving record upon hire.
- Staff members who provide direct client services must be at least 21 years old. Staff members who provide support services (administrative or clinical) must be at least 18 years old. All employees will have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 361Evergreen