EMPACT- Suicide Prevention Center, a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
As a member of the clinical team, the Case Manager Aide will assist case managers in implementing services to consumers in accordance with their individualized service plan (ISP). They will be expected to communicate and document consumer’s progress toward their recovery.
- Work collaboratively with the clinical team to engage, educate, communicate, and coordinate care with consumer, their family, behavioral health, medical and dental providers, community resources and others in ensuring that all services prescribed in the individualized service plan are implemented.
- Provide assistance in maintaining, monitoring and modifying covered behavioral health services.
- Provide brief telephone or face to face interactions with a person, family or other involved party for the purpose of maintaining or enhancing a person’s functioning. Provide assistance in finding necessary resources other than covered services to meet basic needs.
- Submit referrals to community resources as appropriate and coordination of care activities related to continuity of care between levels of care and across multiple providers, services and supports.
- Provide outreach and follow-up of services including, but not limited to, follow up and missed appointments to ensure adequate resources are available and in place.
- Produce complete, timely, thorough clinical documentation of services rendered, both billable and non-billable as required.
- Establish a collaborative, respectful, and outcome-focused relationship with members.
- Provide transportation to consumers as appropriate and determined by the clinical team.
- Assist in completion of referrals to various agencies and community resources.
- Participate in organization or team meetings, ART, and treatment planning meetings.
- Adhere to the agency's policies and procedures. Comply with the agency's standard of care for service delivery. Assist with Quality Management, Quality Assurance, and Utilization Review.
- Attend meetings, training, and agency activities and events outside of regularly scheduled work hours upon request.
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Course work in Psychology, Social Work, Family Studies, or other related field
- Experience working in a behavioral health setting is preferred
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The typical work environment will be at an EMPACT office, working indoors.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- If driving while on agency time or on agency business, a valid Arizona driver license and appropriate liability insurance and approval for liability coverage with EMPACT - SPC’s liability insurance carrier is required.
- Possibility to work from home may be necessary.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 361-CA-0616