Call Center Hotline Manager
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an EEO/AA Employer.
**Sign-on incentives offered up to $5000 (amount varies with position)**
The Call Center Hotline Manager will assure the quality of services to clients, coordinate day to day operations of the department, and recommend or implement changes that would improve the delivery of services. You will also provide clinical supervision according to qualifications. This is a Remote role. *ARIZONA residents only*
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision of departmental staff such as Program and Clinical Coordinators: Evaluate staff performance and make recommendations of personnel actions to the Director of Call Center Services. Interview and recommend hiring of departmental staff. Recommend termination of staff employment when appropriate.
- Train new staff and assure basic competencies of new and existing staff.
- Direct the day to day operations of department and schedule meetings, services, and staff time.
- Assist in the preparation of departmental budget and demonstrate functional responsibility for administering the approved departmental budget. Demonstrate responsibility for purchases within the spending authority as designated by Director.
- Maintain quality assurance of department's service delivery including clinical care and documentation: Monitor and maintain all client records in accordance with agency policies and procedures. Participate in utilization review functions associated with the department. Assure continuity of care in the provision of comprehensive services and coordinate communication with other departments of the agency.
- Remain abreast of current call center technology and best practices. Recommend to the Director of Call Center Services changes that would improve service delivery and implement changes and new programming as directed by the Director.
- Participate in ad hoc committees and work groups as assigned by the Director of Call Center Services.
- Provide outreach by developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all related state, community behavioral health, and contracting organizations
- Attend meetings, training, and agency activities and events outside of regularly scheduled work hours upon request.
- Comply with and assure staff compliance with the agency's standard of care for service delivery. Participate in the Quality Management Committee; assist with Quality Assurance and Utilization Review.
Skills / Requirements
- Excellent, clear, and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong Customer service skills.
- Detail Oriented and strong organization skills.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Dependable and Reliable.
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm in crisis situations, work independently and cooperatively, recognize personal limitations, and relate positively and with empathy to all persons regardless of age, race, creed, gender or sexual orientation.
- Maintain professional conduct consistent with ethical professional practice and the policies and procedures of the agency.
- Maintain a professional demeanor and positive working relationships with internal and external team members, stakeholders, and community and business partners.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related field.
- Licensure/Certification Preferred.
- Experience working in a Crisis Call Center environment required.
- Experience in program development and supervisory/management required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The typical work environment will be at an EMPACT office, working indoors.
- Employees must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Occasional travel to training and out-of-state locations may occur as-needed.
- Possibility to work from home may be necessary.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: CCHM-0623